Sunday, October 15, 2017

Integrated PCB assembled and functional

I got my integrated PCB in the mail last Friday, and spent some time populating it. After fixing some bad soldering jobs and doing a bit of debugging ... it works! The only problem in the board was an incorrect wiring of the on/off switch, which is easily fixed by cutting one trace. The I2C devices enumerate properly on the mux. Here I have not yet populated it with the fancy and expensive pressure sensors, but I did install two of them temporarily to make sure that they are showing up on the bus.

The next steps are to adapt my code to the new board configuration, which should be pretty quick, and expect the 3D printed mounting components, which should come in this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment